The Gokyo Lake Trekking provides an excellent opportunity to see an eyeful view of Mt. Everest at close range. This trek is considered an alternative trek to the traditional Everest Base camp trek that offers a magnificent view of the mountain peaks and the Ngozumpa Glacier- the largest in the Nepal Himalayas. During this Gokyo Lake Trekking, you will observe the romantic villages of stone houses and walled pastures on the shores of Gokyo Lake.
It offers you the chance to observe the local people’s way of life and also you may encounter yaks. While trekking to Gokyo Lake trekking, you will be astonished by the ice ridge between Cho Oyu and Gyachung located in the Khumbu region. Gokyo Lake trekking provides panoramic views of Cho Oyu, Gyanchung Kang, Everest, Makalu, Cholaste, and Tawachee.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel(1350m)
Day 02: Drive to Ramechhap and stay overnight there.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and then trek to Phakding (2640m)
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 05: Acclimatisation day in Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Day 06: Namche Bazzar – Phorse Village-[3810 m/ 12,496 ft]
Day 07: Phorse Village – Machhermo-[4,470 m/ 14,663 ft]
Day 08: Machharmo – Gokyo [4800 m/15,744 ft]
Day 09: Gokyo Valley: Climb Gokyo Ri [5357 m/17,570 ft] or hike to the fifth lakes
Day 10: Gokyo to Dole
Day 11: Dole – Namche
Day 12: Namche Bazaar – Lukla
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Fly home
– Three times meals while trekking (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
– Guide and Porters salaries/their insurance/ food and accommodation.
– 3nights star hotel with a B/B plan at Kathmandu and a basic lodge while on the trek.
– Ground transport (pick up and drop airport).
– Trekking Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
– Both-way flight ticket Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
1. International fight and Nepali visas charge.
2. Food(lunch and dinner) while in Kathmandu.
3. Personal insurance for members(you should do your insurance from your own country) .
4. Personal equipment like a jacket, and sleeping bag.
5. Rescue operation or emergency evacuation.
6. Personal expenses like laundry service, battery charge, shower, etc.
7. Soft and hard drinks like mineral water, boiled water, coke, Fanta, alcohol, etc.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.