Tamang heritage trekking is a newly opened trekking route in the Himalya in Langtang region .During the Tamang Heritage trek you will Explore Traditional Tamang villages,unspoiled Nature and Local monasteries,green grazing Land and Mountain Views with the insight into the unique Tamang culture.Trekking through Tamang village gives you a wonderful opportunity to closely observe the community's lifestyle,culture and crafts such as bamboo baskets and mats .
Tamang Heritage Trek presents the dramatic views of Langtang Lirung (7245 ). Langtang kerung, Chumse Danda ridge (5122m), Dorje Lakpa (6989m), jugal Himal, Paldor peak, Shringi Himal, Manaslu and Sanjen Himal ranges. Glaciers of varying sizes and high altitude lakes namely Gosiakunda,Pravatikunda,Bhairavkunda and Dudhkunda are found along the Tamang Heritage trek .
Tamang Heritage Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu. Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and Trek Preperation. Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi(1,440m). Day 04: Trek to Gatlang,(2238m). Day 05: Trek to Tatopani, (2607m). Day 06: Trek to Thuman, (2338m). Day 07: Trek to Briddim, (2229m). Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel,(2500m). Day 09: Trek to Langtang, (3430m). Day 10: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa and evening explore to Kyanjin Gompa,(3798m). Day 11: Trek back to Langtang(3430m). Day 12: Trek to Bamboo Lodge(1960m). Day 13: Trek to Syabrubesi(1440m). Day 14: Drive Back to Kathmandu(1300m). Day 15: Free day in Kathmandu. Day 16: Transfer to Airport for Final Departure.
-Three times meal(breakfast-Lunch-dinner and accommodation while in trekking)
- Guide /porter salaries, their's food and accommodation, Insurance fee.
- private transport.
-TIMS cards and park fee
-3nights hotel at kathmandu
- International flight cost and Nepali visa charge.
- Food and hotel while in kathmandu.
- Personal members insurance(we suggest that you should do your insurance your country).
- Personal equipments as like jacket and sleeping bags.
- Rescue operation or emergency evacuation.
- Soft and hard drink as like soda, fenta, sprite, coke, mineral water, bear, any alcohol.